Collaboration between Advenio eAcademy and the University of Novi Sad is to provide its students with state of the art elearning programmes developed by University of Novi Sad and Advenio eAcademy. The courses in Management and Marketing developed by Advenio eAcademy and offered in collaboration with University of Novi Sad on this website are approved by NCFHE .
The University of Novi Sad is a university located in Novi Sad, the capital of the Serbian province of Vojvodina and the second largest city in Serbia.
The University of Novi Sad was founded on 28 June 1960. Today it comprises 14 faculties located in the four major towns of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina: Novi Sad, Subotica, Zrenjanin, and Sombor.
The University of Novi Sad is now the second largest among six state universities in Serbia. The main University Campus, covering an area of 259,807m², provides the University of Novi Sad with a unique and beautiful setting in the region and the city of Novi Sad. Having invested considerable efforts in intensifying international cooperation and participating in the process of university reforms in Europe, the University of Novi Sad has come to be recognized as a reform-oriented university in the region and on the map of universities in Europe.
The University of Novi Sad has over forty thousand students on bachelor level and over six thousand students on master and doctoral level of studies. It offers around 350 study programmes in all science disciplines (humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, technical sciences and medical sciences), as well as arts (fine, performance, music and applied arts).
- Academy of Arts – consists of three departments: the Department of Music, the Department of Fine Arts, and the Department of Dramatic Arts.
- Faculty of Medicine – provides study programmes in medicine, pharmacy and dentistry, as well as in special education and rehabilitation, public health, biomedical engineering, nursing and other related fields.
- Faculty of Technical Sciences – is the largest faculty within the University of Novi Sad with 10,000 students, over 4000 members of staff in 13 departments, 10 administrative units and 31 research centres.
- Faculty of Agriculture – provides education in the fields of veterinary medicine, agricultural economics, water management, plant and environment protection, agricultural engineering, fruit growing and viticulture, animal husbandry and field and vegetable crops.
- Faculty of Law – provides legal education at all levels of studies.
- Faculty of Sciences – offers courses in mathematics, informatics, ecology, biology, geography, physics, chemistry and related disciplines.
- Faculty of Technology – educates students in the fields of food engineering, biotechnology, pharmaceutical engineering, chemical engineering and material engineering.
- Faculty of Philosophy – offers study programmes in Serbian language and literature, other languages spoken in Vojvodina, foreign languages, as well as in history, pedagogy, philosophy, psychology, sociology, communication studies and related disciplines.
- Faculty of Sport and Physical Education – provides academic and applied programmes in physical education, sport management and coaching.
- Faculty of Civil Engineering in Subotica – provides study programmes in civil engineering, structural and materials engineering, and hydraulic and water resources engineering.
- Faculty of Economics in Subotica – offers a variety of study programmes in the fields of economics, business management, business informatics, and related disciplines such as trade, agro-business, marketing and finance.
- Mihajlo Pupin Technical Faculty in Zrenjanin – provides study programmes in industrial and environmental engineering, information technologies, engineering management, clothing technology and technology in education.
- Faculty of Education in Sombor – provides education for teachers and pre-school teachers, as well as librarians and media designers in education.
- Teacher Training Faculty in Hungarian in Subotica – provides education for teachers and pre-school teachers in the Hungarian language.
The University of Novi Sad has 41.477 students on bachelor level and 6.333 students on master and doctoral level of studies. It offers 353 study programs in all science disciplines (humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, technical sciences and medical sciences), as well as arts (fine, performance, music and applied arts).The University of Novi Sad is very active internationally as it takes part in EU funded programs (Erasmus Mundus, TEMPUS, FP7, IPA projects). The University is situated on the University campus on the left bank of the Danube river near Novi Sad’s city centre. In addition to the administrative building, the university campus comprises the faculties, the Student centre with two Student Dormitories and the Central Student Cafeteria, an Apartment Hotel for temporary accommodation of young teaching fellows and research assistants, the Student health centre and the Centre for Physical Education. Apart from faculties, which are legal entities, the University also comprises the Association of University Centres for Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Studies and Developmental Research – ACIMSI, which offers different interdisciplinary courses on master and doctoral level.
|Facts and Figures (2014/15 school year)|
|Number of students at I level of studies||42.315|
|Number of students at II and III level of studies||8.434|
|Number of employees||4.999|
|Number of teaching staff||3.684|
|Number of non-teaching staff||1.249|
|Number of foreign teaching staff||66|
|Number of study programmes||357|
Click here to Access University of Novi Sad Platform.